Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry I've only seen this now as my time online has been very limited lately!

My heart is breaking for you Annie! I am so so sorry for what has happened to Ella. She was such a special girl and you gave her so much and such a wonderful life. Losing a soulmate like this is so very difficult. We are here for you.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Anne, I am heartbroken to hear this news. I am crying for your loss, I can only imagine the pain you are going through right now. Ella was such a beautiful, sweet, strong and inspirational little girl. You-a loving, caring and brave mommy to her. Cherish all the wonderful memories she has given you and know she will be at peace and always with you in your heart. I want to say so much more but am at a loss for words right now.
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Irene-
    Jack and Penny's Mom, NYC

Post Thanks / Like

This news is so heartbreaking. Ella will surely be missed. Rest easy now that you know you have freed her from any pain. *hugs*

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Anne, what a brave, strong woman you are. I am so tearful for you and Ella. Your strength through this has been nothing less than stoic. Ella is so blessed to have you.

I am so sorry it has all come to this. Life is not fair sometimes and it is so hard to understand. I am hugging you and thinking of Ella as she passes over into a better life.

Sleep well Ella. Love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry for your loss of Ella.

I wish there were any words that can ease the pain you are feeling. She was a well loved cavalier and I hope in time your happy memories of the time you spent with her will replace the pain you are feeling now.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anne I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to Ella. She will be at peace now and running free at rainbow bridge. My heart goes out to you.
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

I know I have already said this but I am so sorry Anne. I, like many others, am feeling heartbreak for you. I know there is nothing I can stay to make the pain go away. But I hope you know I am thinking of you!

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very sorry. There are no words I can say that would be adequate .......
    You are in my thoughts.
    x
    Jane
    Harvey (B&T) - 03/10/04
    Dylan (Tri) - 05/05/05

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really, really sorry for your loss....
    Petra, owned by two Cavaliers - Andy (8/5/2007) and Lily (15/4/2009)

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, it was so obvious how much you loved Ella and how well you cared for her. If only every dog was cared for this way. You gave her a life full of love and kindness. I'm so very sorry.
    Stacy

Maggie, Roxie, and Jackson