Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Again, Im so sorry for your loss.
    I don't think anyone could of loved Ella more, she is your precious cavalier and always will be. Thank you for being aware of SM and caring for Ella in the most proper way.
    Well done Anne for being an amazing cavalier owner. rest in beautiful peace Ella ..xxxx
    ..Life wouldn't be complete without a beautiful cavalier at your feet..
    xxxx Mummy to Murphy, aged 8. MVD wont stop my precious boy! xxxx
    28/09/09 Gotcha Day <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tears will not stop. She was my heart, my soul and I don't know how I can make without her.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, I am so very sorry.
    Christine
    Spangle born 24/11/07 (Blen)
    Poppy (Blen)who went to Rainbow Bridge aged 13 and a half.

Post Thanks / Like

I am so desperately sorry. It is unbelievably hard. Take comfort if you can in knowing that no dog could ever be loved more.
    Juno, Sooty, Suki, Tilly
    Anna and Whisper waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Enormous hugs across the pond.

Nanette

xxxxxx
    HollyDolly

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, I know the pain you are feeling is unbearable, but it will get better. I was in your shoes three weeks ago and am finally able to get through the day without crying. I miss my Jade, but am glad that she doesn't have to suffer from SM pain anymore; that brings some comfort. I wish I could take your pain away, but it's the small price we pay for the enormous amount of love we have known. xxx
    Kathleen
    Thomas (tri-colour) & Jade (blenheim) waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness....I'm so sorry to read that you've lost Ella...reading through this thread has had tears running down my face. What a brave person you are, the last kind thing we can do and have to do sometimes is so the hardest...xxx

Thinking of you xx

Post Thanks / Like

anne i am so sorry. words dont say nearly enough so just know im thinking of you and crying for you xx

Post Thanks / Like

I have just read this whole thread and I am so sorry I am late in offering my support. With tears in my eyes I send you a comforting hug and hope the pain subsides soon and the happy memories linger.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, I have thought about you so much these last couple days. I know she was your soul.....and she will always have your heart. She was a special girl, and NOTHING will change that. She will ALWAYS be with you.

But, I know how lonely it can be when we have to say goodbye......I can't imagine how this is for you. It is breaking my heart for you. I lost a special girl 13 years ago, she was my only dog at the time, I didn't have children, and it nearly broke my heart. I mourned her so bad. She went much too quickly......and I wasn't prepared.

If I tell you anything, it's this. You have a wonderfully loving and kind heart......and it's hard to get ones head around these things. But, I can tell you that you have too much love to give to not give it away again someday. Only you will know when that is, but I promise you, it does honor Ella and all she was to you. No one can take her place, but I know if she was a human and could express it, she would want you to have another soft ear to pet, and a little body to hug.

For now, just know that we are all thinking of you, and I especially am so heartbroken for you dear lady. Keeping you in prayer.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010