• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Angel Ella

Anne,

Thinking of you at this desperatly sad time. You're so brave to do this for Ella.
:(

Sending hugs and love to you both:hug:

Mel XX

Every time, your head tells you this is the right thing to do, the loving thing to do - but your heart still breaks every time. If our Cavaliers didn't give us so much by their lives - however short - we would never have the courage to have another dog. But the amount of the pain is the measure of the love we have been given.

With love from Kate, Oliver and Aled:hug:

Anne, what a heartbreaking time for you. Sing to her sweetly and send her on her way with much love from us all. :hug:

We will always be here for you, it seems over the past months we have got to know you and Ella so well and have held you both in our thoughts and prayers through all her problems. She has been such a brave girl and you have given her so much love and support during her lifetime.

May she now rest in peace free from pain, she will be waiting at the bridge with all our other precious babies that have gone from us.

I am so very sorry to read your news. I'm sure your head tells you you're doing the best thing for Ella, but you heart breaks nonetheless. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

I am crying waterfalls as i am typing this as if she was mine. Im devastated but Im proud of you and ella... Enough for now since i cant find words and cant see well through the tears. I will email you... Run free sweet, brave Ella.. I love you both.

Anne - I am very sad about Ella. It is the most loving thing you have ever done for her and I know she will leave a large hole in your heart and life. I am so very sorry. Now I need to go get a kleenex ......

(((Hugs)))

Last edited:
Oh Anne, I had a heavy heart all day today, I just knew you were having to make a decision about your beloved Ella.

When a dog has such a huge part of our heart.....there just are no words that can give you the comfort you deserve. Ella has been your 'little' girl, and you have given her a wonderful life. I know you know that......And I know she has given you more than you could have ever asked for.

Nothing will take away the pain of her being gone. Time is the best healer......and it will take time before you will be able to once again smile when you think of your sweetheart. I pray that you will find comfort in knowing that so many here care so deeply about what you've been going through.

You have done one of the most unselfish things a pet parent can do.....you thought of Ella and her quality of life before your self.

There are no magic words.......just written words filled with tears that won't stop as I think of you and hold you very close in thought this evening.

Ella has been a wonderful inspiration for so many of us here. Thank you for sharing her with us.

I'm so sorry I've only seen this now as my time online has been very limited lately!

My heart is breaking for you Annie! I am so so sorry for what has happened to Ella. She was such a special girl and you gave her so much and such a wonderful life. Losing a soulmate like this is so very difficult. We are here for you.:hug::hug::hug:

Oh Anne, I am heartbroken to hear this news. I am crying for your loss, I can only imagine the pain you are going through right now. Ella was such a beautiful, sweet, strong and inspirational little girl. You-a loving, caring and brave mommy to her. Cherish all the wonderful memories she has given you and know she will be at peace and always with you in your heart. I want to say so much more but am at a loss for words right now.
I am so very sorry for your loss.

This news is so heartbreaking. Ella will surely be missed. Rest easy now that you know you have freed her from any pain. *hugs*

Oh Anne, what a brave, strong woman you are. I am so tearful for you and Ella. Your strength through this has been nothing less than stoic. Ella is so blessed to have you.

I am so sorry it has all come to this. Life is not fair sometimes and it is so hard to understand. I am hugging you and thinking of Ella as she passes over into a better life. *ng*l

Sleep well Ella. Love.

I am so sorry for your loss of Ella.

I wish there were any words that can ease the pain you are feeling. She was a well loved cavalier and I hope in time your happy memories of the time you spent with her will replace the pain you are feeling now. :hug:

Anne I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to Ella. She will be at peace now and running free at rainbow bridge. My heart goes out to you.

I know I have already said this but I am so sorry Anne. I, like many others, am feeling heartbreak for you. I know there is nothing I can stay to make the pain go away. But I hope you know I am thinking of you!:hug:

I am so very sorry. There are no words I can say that would be adequate .......
You are in my thoughts.
x

Anne, it was so obvious how much you loved Ella and how well you cared for her. If only every dog was cared for this way. You gave her a life full of love and kindness. I'm so very sorry.

Back