• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco & Luna from Denmark

GreenDenmark

Here is some pictures of my lovely dogs icon_blshing
Here is they at the beach in our easter holiday
DSC07640Custom.jpg

And the next 2 af Luna is
also from easter holiday, where we met some others CKCS
DSC07529_1Custom.jpg

DSC07551_1Custom.jpg

This is about 1 month old
_DSC06545_1Custom.jpg

Here is Coco and she is 11 month now.
DSC07069Custom.jpg

DSC06989Custom.jpg

DSC06967Custom.jpg

DSC06890Custom.jpg

DSC06848Custom.jpg

DSC06717Custom.jpg

What fabulous pictures....coco and Luna are adorable! I love the beach shot, that's great!!

I too shoot with Sony. I have an A55. Sony are fabulous cameras, and your dogs are amazing. Really enjoyed these pictures, thanks for sharing.

I too shoot with Sony. I have an A55. Sony are fabulous cameras, and your dogs are amazing. Really enjoyed these pictures, thanks for sharing.

I'm glad you like my photos and actually I only photographed for a year now. It's right I have read you have been a pro photographer ?

Yes. I have been a pro photographer for 16 years, but I quit due to the saturation of weekend warriors. Since DSLR's have been readily available, it has taken the heart out of the photographers field.

Hi

You both take superb photographs ,what makes you both pick a Sony and what is your favorite lens .I mess about with a D700 but never seem to have time to gain any great knowledge , though I really enjoy it buts its an expensive hobby .And I love reading sites such as http://mansurovs.com/

Rgds

Brian

Hi

I seem to have on most of the time my 24-70mm f2.8 G AF-S ED Lens but I do like my primes ,have been pondering about getting a 14-24mm f2.8 G AF-S ED Lens but would
I get the use out of it ,any thoughts.

Brian. It really depends on what you are togging. For pet portraits or any portraits, a 1.4 aperture is a must. Makes great use of available light. For general use, you won't gain much on your wish list lens apart from a wider angle. Full frame cameras already have the advantage over crop sensors, so, my reccommendation would be a wider aperture lens.

I use 1.2 - 2.8 all the time, but favour the wider end. The camera on the end of a lens really is much of a muchness, the fast glass creates the best bokeh and as you said, primes are so very addictive.

For the layman reading this, for taking the best possible picture of your cavalier, the wider aperture is the lens of choice for inside shots...outside, pretty much anything goes.

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning pictures...love the one on the beach. Beautiful dogs. Lucy went to the beach yesterday for the very first time and loved it.

Beautiful photos! Makes me want to get a better camera so I can have gorgeous photos of my pup!

Just lovely.

Back