• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The London Pet Show - Olympia

Tania

I have spent most of the day setting up the stand for Cavalier Matters, have taken some photos. There are a lot of new items for sale which will be available from the shop in the next couple of days. Proceeds will be donated to Ruperts Fund, The Collection Scheme and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

The show looks significantly smaller than Discover Dogs at Earls Court but hopefully we will still be able to spread awareness to potential and existing owners of our precious breed.

Here are some photos, the first few I took were before they laid the nasty orange carpet in the walk ways, I might make a few suggestions about colour co-ordination at the next show:jump:

5693329209_8b84fb7d78.jpg

5693889930_fe6e2c09aa.jpg

5693917664_656dc0c369.jpg

5693908180_a2b7338187.jpg

5693911444_a19577c07b.jpg

We have 20 designs of new cards, 10 new designs of mousemats and all sort of
unusual bits and bobs. :p The stand is not completely laid out, will take some more
photos over the weekend.

Thankyou Tania for all the hard work you have put in today.
:flwr::flwr::flwr:

Nanette

PS And all the work that you do throughout the year.

It all looks absolutely splendid, Tania. Do hope you have plenty of help and won't get too exhausted. Good luck with all the visitors and looking forward to hearing how it all goes (and seeing more pix) :snap:

WOW it looks fantastic Tania (y)

Thank you so much for all your hard work, do hope you have not worn yourself out too much :(

I hope it goes really well over the weekend will be thinking of you.

This is the show
http://www.londonpetshow.co.uk/

try and get along if you can everyone.

You put so much time and hard work into saving our Cavaliers. The stand looks great. See what you mean about th carpet. :yikes I will come and find you on Sunday. Better take my purse with me and leave my Husband to look after the dogs.
Found out that there is an area upstairs for all the people with dogs that are doing Demos. I am sure I can bring my three along to your stand to say hello.

You might meet Jane she is from our Rally Organisation. I think she has 5 Cavaliers; two have SM and had the operation. I am sure she will get talking to you.

See you Sunday.

Tania
Your stand looks great, best of luck with the show, I hope it gets lots of well deserved attention. Don't worry about the carpet, it won't take long before its covered in dog hair and paw prints!
Thank you for including Irish Cavalier Rescue as one of the recipients of the proceeds from sales.:luv:

Shirley

That looks like a lot of hard work has gone in to that.
Good luck this weekend, hopefully you'll raise lots of cash as well as awareness

That looks like a lot of hard work has gone in to that.
Good luck this weekend, hopefully you'll raise lots of cash as well as awareness

The work and effort that Tania has put into the stall, the merchandise she sells and the information that is given out is awe-inspiring.

I think it was a very successful weekend, but I'm sure Tania will give more details when she can.

In the meantime I would just like to show one of the flyers that we gave out to people that said they were thinking of buying a cavalier.

Anybody wanting copies is welcome to contact either Tania or myself.

buying a cavalier puppy flyer by Monty92, on Flickr

Tania I hope you don't mind me posting this picture My husband meant to take more pictures but it got so busy for us. And sorry I meant to say goodbye but with 3 dogs in tow a giant dog crate and shopping I just wanted to get to the car.

IMG_2265.jpg

The london pet show -olympia

Tania I hope you don't mind me posting this picture My husband meant to take more pictures but it got so busy for us. And sorry I meant to say goodbye but with 3 dogs in tow a giant dog crate and shopping I just wanted to get to the car.

IMG_2265.jpg

THE LONDON PET SHOW -OLYMPIA.

Thanks Sabby for sharing the Photo with us.

May I thank the Ladies in it for all they are doing for our Beloved Cavaliers.

Bet

Hi

Smashing photo and great thanks to four great ladies and our Sabby of course.I wish Moysey (Everton F C manager ) would sign you four as our midfield quartet we would then be all conquering and win everything in sight ,you are all irresistible . cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p:)

Total Raised

Sorry for the delay. We raised £1,040 over the weekend. We are still getting some sales through the shop and have received a couple of donations for the sweet pillows.

The shop is up and running but it is not quite finished.. It will become independent from Cavalier Matters and there are new products to go on such as jewellery and some art from images that has been donated to Cavalier Matters.

We will probably split the money between Ruperts Fund, Irish Cavalier Rescue and The Collection Scheme.

Will post after the weekend the exact amounts.

Well done to Tania and everyone who helped:rah::rah::rah::rah:
Thank you so much for all you are doing for cavalierscl*p

We raised £1,040 over the weekend.

WOW
that is absolutely fantastic, thank you so much (y)

Lovely to see you all together - another thank you for all your tremendous hard work, I know it takes many hours of researching products, contacting suppliers, sorting out printers etc :shock: before you even start putting the stand together. So excited about the new shop :D

Sorry for the delay. We raised £1,040 over the weekend. We are still getting some sales through the shop and have received a couple of donations for the sweet pillows.

The shop is up and running but it is not quite finished.. It will become independent from Cavalier Matters and there are new products to go on such as jewellery and some art from images that has been donated to Cavalier Matters.

We will probably split the money between Ruperts Fund, Irish Cavalier Rescue and The Collection Scheme.

Will post after the weekend the exact amounts.

A wonderful result.

I must mention here two amazing salespersons who worked so hard on the stall. There was CT's own Sandrac, who unfortunately missed having her photo taken, and Tania's right hand woman Pat, who is on the right of Sabby's picture.

Those two could sell whole coal mines to Newcastle.

There were some wonderful new cavalier items which will now sell in the shop ( I just love the wrapping paper ) and even more are planned.

There is also going to be a Preloved Section where old UK Club Yearbooks and other memorabilia will be for sale.

Back