• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Last official week as a puppy!

GraciesMom

Next Friday, little Gracie will celebrate her first birthday. Sometimes I look at her and see mostly puppy...and other times I will see more of the little lady she is becoming. They grow up tooooo fast!!

She loves a nappy in our laps....the hallmark of a Cavalier!

graciesleeping2.jpg

She is very curious about cameras.....

graciecloseup.jpg

I echo what Anne said! I love that when they sniff at the camera instead of sitting still! It always makes for a cute picture!
She is growing into quite a pretty lady! Happy soon-to-be-birthday! :flwr:

The puppy-dog eyes is what gets me. I am big bloke - 6ft 4" and not light on my feet, but your dogs' eyes melts my heart !

Gracie and kisses...

So cute! I just want a cavalier kiss

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Gracie has never been much of a face licker... not sure why. Now she will lick my toes and fingers to pieces, but very rare to get a face kissy. But if you come visit, we can arrange a kissy!!

Guess we know why King Charles loved them

The puppy-dog eyes is what gets me. I am big bloke - 6ft 4" and not light on my feet, but your dogs' eyes melts my heart !

He melted into a puddle of goo too....just like the rest of us! Hugs to you Robbie :hug:

My mimi is the same with cameras, i like to catch her doing things but as soon as she sees the camera or hears the on noise she is all perky and wanting to have extreme close-ups. Happy first birthday for friday too..

Back