• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Getting nervous about tomorrow

Sabby

At 7 o’clock in the morning we are off to the London Pet Show at Olympia. The KC ask our organisation to do two Rally Obedience Demos at Discovery Dogs. Me and Harley were ask to participate in the Demos tomorrow. And we are on straight after Mary Ray. I am getting nervous already, I just hope that I will get some sleep tonight as I am getting up at 5.30 am. Will post some pictures tomorrow night if we don’t get home too late.

Good luck tomorrow.

The CavalierMatters stall is right opposite the KC ring so we will all be able to cheer you on.

Sorry I missed this Sabby - how exciting!! A prime slot too straight after Mary Ray so you should have a good audience :D

I hope it went really well - can't wait to see the photos.

It all went brilliant. So proud of Harley with all that noise and all these people there he done so well. Will post pictures tomorrow. Can't believe how many people stopped us to talk about Cavaliers. I think Harley has never been patted so much in his life. He loved all the attention.

Fantastic, Sabby - was thinking about you all over the weekend. So looking forward to your photos :snap:

Sabby and Harley did really well and not a sign of nerves that I could see. CavalierTalk can be very proud of them indeed.

Harley was such a happy, good natured, boy who did everything his Mum asked and accepted all the pats and fussing as his due.

There seemed to be quite a few cavaliers in the various demonstration teams.

Back