• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tess's mannerism.

robbieswan

It's really hard to explain Tess's mannerism to people when we play " Ready,steady,go!" with the ball on the beach, so I thought I would show you. We found a section of the beach that dogs are allowed on this morning

Wow! Her tail is going crazy! My last dog Sam's tail used to go none stop too except it was like a propeler round and round none stop. Do you have a YouTube channel?

Love it! :) That's Rose's favorite game, but I still don't think I could trust her loose to play on the beach :eek: *jealous* ;) .

She is having a great time. Vivian is my ball chaser. She will do something similar.

what a sweetie pie. I'm dying to get get to the beach w/ our cav this sumer. It must be so GREAT to watch them run and play there!

Thats a very different way to play fetch, but she looks like she enjoys it! If she wags her tail much more she might take off!

We used to take our old cav to the beach all the time. He loved it there. I cant wait until Kokoda is old enough to go for walks!

she looks so happy! Cavaliers have the waggiest tails of all dogs i think. We won the waggiest tail competition 7 times in a row with our old boy :) they are always just so happy!

Back