Thread: Kikopup

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kikopup

Hello everybody

I have had dogs (and other pets) since I can remember, so I don't brag when I say I can train dogs. But recently I found out that there is a long way to go for me learning new things!!! I discovered a site that showed me how much I did wrong with my dogs and how much something is easier than what I think !! Here is the site link : www.dogmantics.com, also the owner of the site has plenty of videos on Youtube, just search for "kikopup"

Hope you enjoy it as I did.

+ please do not go after Cesar Milan method, I don't know why such a great channel like National Geography shows something that much stupid and bad!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to say please accept my appology for my poor English!
    Your corrections is much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi

And wellcome ,and your poor English is a 1000 better than my non existant Iranain .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love the kikopup videos and have subscribed to them for about a year -- I am so glad you found them too and are enjoying them. She is a great trainer!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I certainly will have to check that out when I have a moment! Thanks!!
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Emily, the woman who does these videos lives in my city. Gem and I had to compete against her and her little dog in rally during a two day trial. Yes, she and her little dog came in first place. Gem peed in the ring both days....Her comment to me as I left the ring on the second day..."It's soooo great to see that you didn't get mad at your dog!" She is an awesome trainer and her videos are wonderful.
    J.
    Last edited by Jay; 10th May 2011 at 06:06 AM.
    J. and pups, Gem, Monty, Harley and Sapphire

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for posting this link....I'm going to check out all of her videos

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the link. I just watched the loose leash training. We are in the middle of that in Tobys class. Our trainer does what she is showing only he uses the "find it" command where you drop the treat behind you and say "find it". We are training Toby to stay on the right side of us with the "find it" but putting the treat right beside our right foot. Some days are better than others but he is slowly getting the NO pulling. The hardest day was when it was windy. All the leaves rolling up the street was NOT fun for me LOL Talk about wanting to chase things...UGH!

Becky