• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kikopup

mehdifshp

Hello everybody

I have had dogs (and other pets) since I can remember, so I don't brag when I say I can train dogs. But recently I found out that there is a long way to go for me learning new things!!! I discovered a site that showed me how much I did wrong with my dogs and how much something is easier than what I think !! Here is the site link : www.dogmantics.com, also the owner of the site has plenty of videos on Youtube, just search for "kikopup"

Hope you enjoy it as I did.

+ please do not go after Cesar Milan method, I don't know why such a great channel like National Geography shows something that much stupid and bad!!!!:mad:

Just wanted to say please accept my appology for my poor English!
Your corrections is much appreciated.

Hi

And wellcome ,and your poor English is a 1000 better than my non existant Iranain .:)

I love the kikopup videos and have subscribed to them for about a year -- I am so glad you found them too and are enjoying them. She is a great trainer!

Emily, the woman who does these videos lives in my city. Gem and I had to compete against her and her little dog in rally during a two day trial. Yes, she and her little dog came in first place. Gem peed in the ring both days....Her comment to me as I left the ring on the second day..."It's soooo great to see that you didn't get mad at your dog!" She is an awesome trainer and her videos are wonderful.
J.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link. I just watched the loose leash training. We are in the middle of that in Tobys class. Our trainer does what she is showing only he uses the "find it" command where you drop the treat behind you and say "find it". We are training Toby to stay on the right side of us with the "find it" but putting the treat right beside our right foot. Some days are better than others but he is slowly getting the NO pulling. The hardest day was when it was windy. All the leaves rolling up the street was NOT fun for me LOL Talk about wanting to chase things...UGH!

Becky

Back