• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper and Holly

Jasper and Holly

This is a photo of them when we first got them they were cooling off in the pool!
I may have posted it before but cannot remember.
P1170033-Copy.jpg

I LOVE IT!!! I am definitely getting Claire one of those pools. Too sweet. Now you have to take one this Summer too!

That is brilliant! HEH, and that is swimming puppies.

Did anyone else notice that Holly is always on the left (our left, looking at the picture, with Jasper on the right, and Holly is always just a bit farther back then Jasper when the picture is shot?

I did get that right yes? Holly is the Ruby?

Yes Cindy you did. Holly is the Ruby. I always say Jasper and Holly I think because we got Jasper first! I often wonder if people think Holly was Jasper from my display picture!

Awww Holly's ears look too big for her head! I love when puppies parts aren't quite to scale as they grow lol. Very cute photos

Oh my gosh Deb....these are so cute! Look at them swim!!!! I need to get Brooky swimming like that. Absolutely adorable.

Ok I just melted!!! Look at those faces! Just swimming away! So little too..awwww :) Polly is 2 and doesn't swim...she is such a little priss LOL She will go in up to her knees and then chickens out :rolleyes: I got her in the big pool last summer but all she did was float around on a little raft LOL

Oh my gosh Deb....these are so cute! Look at them swim!!!! I need to get Brooky swimming like that. Absolutely adorable.

Thanks BrooklynMom,
That was taken only a few weeks after we got them and it was a Summer here in Qld and so hot so we got them in the pool with us. It was great to get them used to the water as we go to the beach quite a lot.

Ok I just melted!!! Look at those faces! Just swimming away! So little too..awwww :) Polly is 2 and doesn't swim...she is such a little priss LOL She will go in up to her knees and then chickens out :rolleyes: I got her in the big pool last summer but all she did was float around on a little raft LOL

Hi Erin,
It was so much fun giving them a swim while it was so hot here, and they were on a raft come seat for us! They had a ball!

what a great idea!!

love the float as an option!! I wanna dive in the pool with them. It looks so inviting! What precious Cavvies!

Back