• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

At the beach

Jasper and Holly

This was our weekend at the beach. We have been going to this spot for the last 6 or 7 years. It's a great spot so quiet and dog friendly. These two love it.
P1000370.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000361.jpg

P1000338.jpg

P1000282.jpg

Great photo's. I love the last one, bet it took ages to get all that sand out of her coat:razz:

Love the pictures!

We brought Chamberlain to the beach Friday night and he was a little scared. It was the first time he has ever been to the beach! The waves were a little rough so we didn't push it! Although our dog beach is little compared to yours, JEALOUS! cl*p

Awww, great pictures. The last one is making 'sand angels', didn't you all know that? You can't make 'sand angels' without getting sand in your hair :p

Meljoy yes it did take us a while to get the sand out, even in our caravan it was full of sand. We had a great 4 days there and it was worth it. We are going again at the end of the month. It's our favorite place to go.

Thanks Robbieswan I think so too! Lol

Chamberlain will get used to it if you keep taking him. The first time we took my two miss Holly was right in the water and Jasper didn't want to get his feet wet. Lol now they both really love it.

MommytoClaire no I didn't know that, that's sounds cute 'sand angels' I like it.

I love these!
Though that pic at the end makes me laugh so much...Brooklyn does that, like she knows it's time to go home so she goes "hey! look at me! I'm going to roll in sand! ha ha!" :p

What beach were you at? I do so wish we were closer together to each other!

Thank you for posting these! They are having so much fun! That made my night, AND made me want to go to the beach! ;)

Oh! I love the sand angel! Ruby does that too!

Thanks Jessie, they do have so much fun at the beach. In also love it when they do the sand angels, something I had never heard of until the other day!

Hello Deb

They are smashing photos and its a gorgeous place for you all ,whenever I take my four to the beach I normally get earache when I get home for them depositing sand all over the place even on the bed so we have gritty sheets later. Below is a link to a little
video of my four on the beach from last summer .:)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22730263@N07/4528126858/in/photostream

Lol, don't you just love it, sand everywhere but how good is it to take them there to have so much fun. I think it's so much fun having two , having four would be awesome. I'm jealous!

Back