• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please pray for me

No words at times to help I know

But if it gets too tough for you, please do what I did when I lost my best girlfriend in a very tragic accident. I went to a grief counselor and ended up going to regular therapy for a bit. I am not sure that I could have recovered nearly so well without it. Good friends and time do help, but sometimes it is not enough. Sometimes we all need something to help us find a way out of the darkness.

Even though I am a newbie to the site and don't know the background on your situation, I just want to say that my thoughts are with you. I wish I could give out real hugs but I hope this helps ((((())))))
I lost our Peke last month to complications of a heart murmur/enlarged heart and I really had so hard of a time that my mom offered to fly up here to be with me. I could not stop crying. I had nightmares for awhile. I took it worse than my daughter.
What has helped me more than anything else was laying him to rest at a cemetery and being able to go visit any time I wanted. I am able to get it out and talk to him but also come home and not have all of his things in my face. They are in a special box in a drawer just for him. It has helped me cope.
When we sat down as a family and discussed a new dog it was not even on my radar but I knew that I had so much love to give and I didn't want to shut my family down to a new dog so I caved. I am so glad I did because next month we will be able to give all of this love to a new dog. I know our Peke would want us to move on and give a dog a home with love.
I hope in time that the pain will subside and you can be happy again.
Many hugs ((((())))
Becky

please pray for me

Please try and talk to someone i lost my bestfriend lucy 2 years ago and i really needed someone, They suggested i get a teddy bear name her ella and when you need a cuddle and a think of your friend sit and just hug it will help, i know everyone says time heals but we never no how long it will take.
I send you all my thoughts for you at this time just take each day as it comes,
keep strong
gaynor toby and molly
and my girl lucy who i remember everyday.

I am so sorry and you are in my thoughts. Which isn't enough because it's the internet and all I want to do is hug you and not let you go.

Back