Thread: Pictures from Rally Obedience at Olympia

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures from Rally Obedience at Olympia

As promised a few pictures from the Rally Obedience Demo at Olympia.

It was a nerve racking experience performing for the first time in front of so many people especially the first Demo we did at 1.30 pm. Wehad a full house. Looking back on it now it was such a great day and the Team Spirit was amazing. People that do dog sports will know what I mean. The day will stay with me forever, and Harley was amazing he did everything I ask of him especially with all the noise and so many people around, and I was surprised that all the attention he received from adults and kids he just took in his stride. Normally he is a little shy. People love Cavaliers I got stopped so many times and got ask so many questions. I meet so many nice people. I gave as much advice as I could and pointed everybody in Tania’s & Margaret’s direction. The Cavalier Matters Stand was next to the Show Ring.

At the end of the day. Harley still looks great and I am asleep

I love this photo. Harley waiting for recall and he is looking at the kids.

Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Great photo's. You both look as though you had a great time. No wonder he got a lot of attention he's gorgeous
    Last edited by murphy's mum; 9th May 2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a handsome boy, he has the most amazing coat

Love the photos, so pleased you had a good time and enjoyed yourselves,Harley was amazing to do so well under those circumstances
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sabby, they are lovely photos it looks like you had a great day.
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on a great day! Your photos are wonderful. I absolutely love (and envy) the wonderful focus your dogs show you in the ring.

J.
    J. and pups, Gem, Monty, Harley and Sapphire

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Pictures from rally obedience at olympia

Quote Originally Posted by Sabby View Post
    As promised a few pictures from the Rally Obedience Demo at Olympia.

It was a nerve racking experience performing for the first time in front of so many people especially the first Demo we did at 1.30 pm. Wehad a full house. Looking back on it now it was such a great day and the Team Spirit was amazing. People that do dog sports will know what I mean. The day will stay with me forever, and Harley was amazing he did everything I ask of him especially with all the noise and so many people around, and I was surprised that all the attention he received from adults and kids he just took in his stride. Normally he is a little shy. People love Cavaliers I got stopped so many times and got ask so many questions. I meet so many nice people. I gave as much advice as I could and pointed everybody in Taniaís & Margaretís direction. The Cavalier Matters Stand was next to the Show Ring.

At the end of the day. Harley still looks great and I am asleep

I love this photo. Harley waiting for recall and he is looking at the kids.

PICTURES FROM RALLY OBEDIENCE AT OLYMPIA

Sabby,

What lovely Photos ,4 Legged and 2 Legged.

Bet
    Bet (Hargreaves)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Sabby

Well done to you and Harley and what a brilliant example you two are of everything that is good in Cavaliers and their owners .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Congratulations on a great day! Your photos are wonderful. I absolutely love (and envy) the wonderful focus your dogs show you in the ring.

J.

Jay

Thank you and everybody for the lovely comments, and Brianyou nearly made me cry.

I had a few dogs over the last 20 years, before my three Cavaliers I had X Breeds. I loved my dogs in the past and I love my other two Cavaliers but I never had a dog like Harley. He is a once in a life time dog I will never have again in another dog. I just hope he will live a long healthy life. Our bond is so amazing. I still have to put work into training him but it’s so easy with him. Everybody who sees us work together in Rally Obedience or Agility comments on how focused he is on me. Like I said once in a life timedog.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

I feel privileged to have met little Harvey a couple of times. He certainly is very special (as are all Sabby's lovely dogs).

Those photos are marvellous, Sabby. You look the picture of health these days - well done for getting so fit and for all your do for our beloved Cavs.

Think it's about time I treated the Waggers to some more of your lovely biscuits etc - have you got time to make a few more if I order them on

http://www.pawfectdogbakery.co.uk/
    Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Fabulous photos Sabby.
    Harley looked great and you should be so proud of him.
    Well done to you both.
    Sins