• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures from Rally Obedience at Olympia

Sabby

As promised a few pictures from the Rally Obedience Demo at Olympia.

It was a nerve racking experience performing for the first time in front of so many people especially the first Demo we did at 1.30 pm. Wehad a full house. Looking back on it now it was such a great day and the Team Spirit was amazing. People that do dog sports will know what I mean. The day will stay with me forever, and Harley was amazing he did everything I ask of him especially with all the noise and so many people around, and I was surprised that all the attention he received from adults and kids he just took in his stride. Normally he is a little shy. People love Cavaliers I got stopped so many times and got ask so many questions. I meet so many nice people. I gave as much advice as I could and pointed everybody in Tania’s & Margaret’s direction. The Cavalier Matters Stand was next to the Show Ring.

At the end of the day. Harley still looks great and I am asleep

089.jpg

I love this photo. Harley waiting for recall and he is looking at the kids.

IMG_2326.jpg

115.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

Great photo's. You both look as though you had a great time. No wonder he got a lot of attention he's gorgeous :)

Last edited:
What a handsome boy, he has the most amazing coat :D

Love the photos, so pleased you had a good time and enjoyed yourselves,Harley was amazing to do so well under those circumstances:*nana:

Congratulations on a great day! Your photos are wonderful. I absolutely love (and envy) the wonderful focus your dogs show you in the ring.

J.

Pictures from rally obedience at olympia

As promised a few pictures from the Rally Obedience Demo at Olympia.

It was a nerve racking experience performing for the first time in front of so many people especially the first Demo we did at 1.30 pm. Wehad a full house. Looking back on it now it was such a great day and the Team Spirit was amazing. People that do dog sports will know what I mean. The day will stay with me forever, and Harley was amazing he did everything I ask of him especially with all the noise and so many people around, and I was surprised that all the attention he received from adults and kids he just took in his stride. Normally he is a little shy. People love Cavaliers I got stopped so many times and got ask so many questions. I meet so many nice people. I gave as much advice as I could and pointed everybody in Tania’s & Margaret’s direction. The Cavalier Matters Stand was next to the Show Ring.

At the end of the day. Harley still looks great and I am asleep

089.jpg

I love this photo. Harley waiting for recall and he is looking at the kids.

IMG_2326.jpg

115.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

PICTURES FROM RALLY OBEDIENCE AT OLYMPIA

Sabby,

What lovely Photos ,4 Legged and 2 Legged.

Bet

Hi Sabby

Well done to you and Harley and what a brilliant example you two are of everything that is good in Cavaliers and their owners .:)

Congratulations on a great day! Your photos are wonderful. I absolutely love (and envy) the wonderful focus your dogs show you in the ring.

J.

Jay

Thank you and everybody for the lovely comments, and Brianyou nearly made me cry.

I had a few dogs over the last 20 years, before my three Cavaliers I had X Breeds. I loved my dogs in the past and I love my other two Cavaliers but I never had a dog like Harley. He is a once in a life time dog I will never have again in another dog. I just hope he will live a long healthy life. Our bond is so amazing. I still have to put work into training him but it’s so easy with him. Everybody who sees us work together in Rally Obedience or Agility comments on how focused he is on me. Like I said once in a life timedog.

I feel privileged to have met little Harvey a couple of times. He certainly is very special (as are all Sabby's lovely dogs).

Those photos are marvellous, Sabby. You look the picture of health these days - well done for getting so fit and for all your do for our beloved Cavs.

Think it's about time I treated the Waggers to some more of your lovely biscuits etc - have you got time to make a few more if I order them on

http://www.pawfectdogbakery.co.uk/

Fabulous photos Sabby.
Harley looked great and you should be so proud of him.
Well done to you both.
Sins

Back