• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chilled Strawberry , Melon and Goats Yogurt.

Brian M

Hi

During our few days of warm weather I have been buying Melons for the girls and cutting them into small cubes and popping them in the fridge and the girls have really been appreciative of them as an instant quencher and cooler after a nice walk .Near to my place of work there is B/head Market with a farmers fresh produce part and over the last few weeks they have been selling two reasonable size punnets of freshly picked strawberry's for £1.50 so they have been having chilled strawberry and melon but am most careful as to the quantity they have ,so as I am at work in the week I normally give them one strawberry chopped up with two cubes of melon and a half teaspoon of goats yogurt as part of their items in their main meal at night. But pls be careful with their tummies and keep an eye on the firmness of their poop .

Back