• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy, ear mites?

*Pauline*

I just found Poppy has a very dirty ear, only the one, she isn't scratching and it smells nice and fresh just like the clean ear. Could this be ear mites? I cleaned it with a rung out flannel which worked really well, frightened to use a cotton bud.

Not sure about this one Pauline. If the ear isnt red and bothering her maybe it's just wax build up. :xfngr:

Luckily Leo's never had them so I cant say I've ever seen what it looks like. Maybe google it.

I buy Johnsons dog ear drops for Tess...works good for me. I am not sure about ear mites...give some drops a go first maybe?

I use ear cleaner for dogs you squirt it in and rub their ear on the outside so it gets all in the ear. Then stand back while they shake! Works great. I do their every time I give them a bath.

Back