• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Gas

StillPooh

I had forgotten how lethally gassy these pups can be as babies.

Oliver is sleeping curled up like a cat behind me on the sofa cushion, and just cut loose on me. :yikes

Gooooood dog
d4-1.gif

I wondering how you can forget the smell... Do not think I'm going to forget how horrible it smells

No dog will ever match me after eating onions....but that's for another day maybe lmao.....when you gotta go you gotta go !

Chamberlain sometimes has those gassy farts...so gross! He farted once during dog class and I was super embarrassed. I didn't know if I should say it was him or not! Because everyone always "blames the dog" lol

It's not just puppies though: I had an elderly Cavalier who used to fart for England - he seriously took offence at what was issuing from his rear end and would dash away from it. icon_blshing I used to call him my methane propelled Cavalier.

Rosemary

Since I actually rock Bentley to sleep frequently, I get whiffs of this as well. But something else I noticed as soon as we got him (10 wks) was a noise while he's sleeping that's loud enough I can hear it from the next room. It doesn't wake him, but I can see his tummy bouncing up & down. I guess it's hiccups. Happens every few days.

Just loving this image!!!

It's not just puppies though: I had an elderly Cavalier who used to fart for England - he seriously took offence at what was issuing from his rear end and would dash away from it. icon_blshing I used to call him my methane propelled Cavalier.

Rosemary

Never imagined the jet propulsion, but Gracie's were pretty awful when we had diet issues with her.... whew! :yuk:

Back