• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ella will always be with me

anniemac

attachment.php

Aww. Now im crying again.. Ella is so special anne.. I bet cool things are ahead in your future with such a guardian angel.

Tears for me too. Oh hugs to you Anne and sweet kisses to Ella.
I am only recent to this board, but it is amazing to watch/read how much Ella touched everyone here. You were so lucky to have her in your life and she was so lucky to have a mum as wonderful as you.

Tears for me too. Oh hugs to you Anne and sweet kisses to Ella.
I am only recent to this board, but it is amazing to watch/read how much Ella touched everyone here. You were so lucky to have her in your life and she was so lucky to have a mum as wonderful as you.

I loved her more than myself. I never thought you could love like that before. I put this poem and picture on Facebook and everyone loves it.

I feel her presence and magic never died. She was and is an angel

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

This is all so beautiful. Such a beautiful dog. Such a beautiful mama. It's very clear Ella is an angel now and was when she had her time here on earth with us.
This is so very touching. Bless your little heart, Ella. --xoxo--

Thank You Irene *hugs* I need all the prayers I can get. I am so thankful for meeting (virtually) everyone so that I'm not truly alone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I cannot believe the number of times I have been in tears since I joined ct. It's so very touching reading all the sad stories. My husband looks at me then my daughter and says Cav talk. That was such a lovely poem Robbieswan did for you Anne.

Both pictures are a wonderful tribute to a special dog.

I loved the poem Tess' Dad!

I too think of you every day Anne, and pray that you are finding comfort in Ella's legacy.

Back