• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Justice for Tilly, Please sign petition of Cavalier kicked to death

anniemac

I dont know if anyone is familiar with this but there is a facebook page about Tilly. Not only is this animal abuse horrific, but I can feel the love Helen Woodland had for Tilly.

"This is my beautiful little dog Tilly, who was cruelly taken from me on February 20th 2011 by my ex partner who kicked her to death.
She suffered the most horrific injuries to her small body and sadly died 25 minutes after he attacked her.
After recieving a pathetic sentence from magistrates in April I have made the decision, with the help and support from my family and friends, to set up a petition to try and change the way that some legal professionals see animals and to make them enforce harsher sentences for perpetrators of Animal Cruelty. "

I thought I would share the petition site that was set up because I am sure we all feel for Tilly

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/361/Justice-for-Tilly/

You bet!!! going there now

The man's sentence is pathetic. Thank you Annie for posting this way to help. That story made me physically ill!! Also posted link on my Facebook page and Twitter.

Last edited:
Just signed it. It is disgusting it should be the same as if it were a person. The law needs to be changed. I believe what goes round comes round and he will get what's coming.

Elise, Paul and myself have each signed it and I've posted it on my Facebook and have encouraged others to do the same. Can't really say much more as I'm really upset:cry*ing:

I didn't realize that you could post this on Facebook too...just linked it up on my Facebook page and pleaded that everyone get on board.

So far the petition only has 395 signatures with a goal of 10,000. I know there are a lot of members on this board that could push that number up through the roof, so this is my gentle push to those who have not yet signed it to please do so. And once you have...post it on your Facebook too (I actually just posted the link on my Facebook page vs. connecting it through the website as I am funny about privacy and stuff...but the link worked just fine and Facebook even recognized it and added a logo too).

Let's keep going team and get these numbers up!!! :rah:

I've signed it and tweeted the link to a few celebs on twitter who i know are big animal lovers. So far Jodie Prenger from 'I'd Do Anything', has retweeted it. So hopefully it'll get 10,000 soon!!!!

i've only just joined this site and came across this i've signed the petition. i only hope they get justice for the little girl and i pray he get's what he deserves.

Back