• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie - Oldie

The Boss

Fudge is new to the oldies having turned seven last month...she ain't slowing down though:cool:

Some pics from a walk that turned into a hike this evening.

DSCF1461.jpg

Wrong turn
DSCF1478.jpg

Help
DSCF1479.jpg

DSCF1534.jpg

DSCF1528.jpg

DSCF1448.jpg

Her partner in crime

DSCF1460.jpg

Beautiful photos of Fudge she looks a lovely dog. You spoilt them with the last one the Liverpool FC ! Only joking my hubby is a Man united supporter

She's beautiful. 8 1/2 years young Rebel wants to know if she has a boyfriend yet because she's just his type. R.S.V.P. :winkct:

Thanks for sharing those great pictures! We took our dogs for a hike on Sunday and they both had a blast, I love seeing their happy doggie smiles!"

She's beautiful. 8 1/2 years young Rebel wants to know if she has a boyfriend yet because she's just his type. R.S.V.P. :winkct:

I don't think he'd want to know her , shortly after those pics we made the shocking discovery that she likes to roll in fresh cow pats :shock:

Who says an old dog can't learn new tricks:lol:

Back