• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Washington State!

Amandanw611

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda and I've been reading these forums since November or so.. but have been to lazy to actually post something until now! I have three dogs, two rescued lab mixes and one cavalier!

We got our cav back in october (from a not too good breeder unfortunately, but we didn't realize it until after we brought him home... >.< I'll never make that mistake again... we're just lucky that he hasn't had any problems yet.) He is about 9 months old now, he'll be a 1 year on August 8th. His name is Franklin :)

Anyway, I myself am going to school to become an archaeologist (We're hoping to move to the UK in a couple of years so that I can study medieval archaeology over there for grad school) and my fiance, Brandon is working on becoming a theoretical physicist o_O.

I'll post some photos on here sometime later today! This site has provided me with SO much information, especially on health issues and puppy things! (we've always rescued dogs before, NEVER younger than 7 or 8 months, so everything before that was alien to us!) and so I thank all of you very much!

Welcome!!!

There are others here from Washington State. I also have a great friend in Marysville, WA who first introduced me to Cavaliers. Look forward to the pics

Back