• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Denmark!

MelnMaGee

Helloooo all :)

I am new here, and new to owning a Cavalier and already besotted with him. I'm a South African living in Denmark currently after 15 years in the UK.

Meet MaGee - our bunch of 'it so wasn't me...' and Gibbs who loves to watch this crazy puppy run around :D

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

A friend of mine had a Cavalier and whenever I babysat my god-daughters somehow Lil' Miss Molly used to sneak over too and instantly feel in love with the breed.

MaGee is 9 weeks old and we've had him a week. He's already made it very clear that he hates walking on wet grass and its proved an interesting time getting him to pee outside and not on the lounge floor! Found tons of useful info here so thought I would register!

Mel x

Awwwww.... love the photos

Gracie sleeps just like that photo with the full spread on her back! And often snores in that position. We have another recent member from Denmark.... welcome!

That sleeping position is adorable! Could he possibly get in a straighter line than that? :lol: Cats make great cavalier pals in my home, too. :)

thank you for such a warm welcome :) He is very cute and the trouble is he knows it! When he gets told off for chewing he immediately sits and gives us this look of 'see this cuteness??? it could never be naughty!'

Back