• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone, meet Kokoda

denali

Hi there,
I am fairly new to CavalierTalk and i thought i'd share some pictures of my new boy.
His name is Kokoda and he is about 11 weeks old now.

I have never posted a picture on here so I hope this all works. My apologies if it doesn't!

This is a picture of him and his littermates, he is His breeder was quite upset that all but two of the six puppies had white on them, as Rubys are meant to be fully tan. But i don't mind, i was never planning on showing him and I don't mind what he looks like :) He was 7 weeks when this photo was taken.
Forgot to say that he is the first one on the left.

Kokoda and his siblings by KokodaTheCav, on Flickr

This picture was taken last week, so he was 10 wks.

Kokoda by KokodaTheCav, on Flickr

This picture was taken today :) It is very hard to get pictures of him sitting still, he runs so fast! May look to do agility with him as he seems very clever.
The first picture under this has something weird going on with the quality, but you can still see Koda so it's ok :)

He actually looks a lot bigger in photos compared to what he really is.

Last edited:
awwwwwww......

Can he come play with Gracie??? he is so precious. I like the coloring so much....never saw it before!

What a sweet looking puppy!

I can never get a picture of Chamberlain, he's always running around! He never sits still for the camera. I have thought of doing agility with him when he turns one because he is super active and loves to run and jump.

SO cute! I just love the twisting head!:smile: No worries about color. My blenheim that we just bought is more white than red/brownish. His brother has more of the red/brown spots. We actually prefer a more white dog anyway.

Becky

What a sweet looking puppy!

I can never get a picture of Chamberlain, he's always running around! He never sits still for the camera. I have thought of doing agility with him when he turns one because he is super active and loves to run and jump.

Chamberlain is gorgeous. How old is he?
I would love to do agility, its just whether or not i can find a club in my area that has classes/training sessions at times that suit. Most likely no!
You will have top let us know if you start doing agility!

Back