• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clancy & Oliver Videos

StillPooh

Clancy is our 7 1/2 year old. He is surprisingly tolerant of baby Oliver (who will be 10 weeks old tomorrow, and has been with us since May 7).

In both videos, you can hear our parrots in the background. :lol:

Last edited:
What lovely videos.:l*v:
If you could harness all the energy in that puppys tail you could go the moon and back:p

In the first video he makes the same sound as my little boy :)

What date is Oliver's birthday?

Very cute videos. I had to laugh at the first one...they will be such great companions to each other, you can tell :)
I want another!

I love it, my two do that all the time. They are so cute and isn't it great to see that your older Cav has taken to your your puppy so well.

isn't it great to see that your older Cav has taken to your your puppy so well.
Yes, especially since I was so very nervous about that. Ever since Dillon died, I kept wishing Clancy could speak English to tell me if he wanted a new companion or not! Now I don't feel so guilty anymore, for setting off this bomb of puppy energy in his sedate life. :-D

It looks like it was the best thing you could of done! My last dog 'Sam' as he got older always looked like he was on his last legs until we went to the beach he looked like a different dog. I'm sure it gave him a new spark!
Clancy and Oliver look so happy.

Oh the cuteness of tiny Oliver. And Clancy is so tolerant of the little ball of energy. Loved this.

Back