• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clueless people!!!

There is certainly a strong argument for working to get ordinary members to attend future meetings and join with health-foused breeders to swing the balance in such votes towards health rather than avoiding making a responsible public commitment to health.

There is certainly a strong argument for working to get ordinary members to attend future meetings and join with health-foused breeders to swing the balance in such votes towards health rather than avoiding making a responsible public commitment to health.

I agree but I would add that I feel its important to be involved and get information first hand from several people instead of second hand. I think its bad to say how terrible breeders are etc and health this and that then go out and buy a puppy without regard to what was said. It really works both ways. Just my opinion. We all need to make a public commitment and be responsible if we love the breed

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back