• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We met a lady in the park.....

sweethearts

30265_1380095635362_1621065638_928124_6762098_n.jpg

Yes, I believe it is a Lorikeet. She said she rescued it. Oh, Mrs Beasley is used to birds lol. We have 2 noisy Cockatiels! I'm mostly suprised the bird stayed there!

That pic is so funny!
We have lorikeets in our backyard in Sydney and they torment Brooklyn (well, I should say tease, it's pretty funny to watch). I have to say, if one was that close to Brooklyn...I am not sure we would have a very happy lorikeet on our hands! Ha.

That is a great picture. It brought back memories. My grandparents used to breed parrots and parakeets, and lorikeets were always my favourite. They are acutally easy to housetrain. Sometimes when the mothers rejected them, my grandmother handfed them, and they got used to us. Their beaks are not that dangerous, and the adult lorikeets would gently "bite" your fingers through the cage to show affection.
I love this picture!

Back