• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

it's "her" bed, not mine...

sweethearts

19369_1248824193658_1621065638_628749_1055030_n.jpg

haaaa love that question! Yes. She lays on the left side (to start out of course lol) and the blankets have to be back to expose the sheet. The she conviently goes on top of my head while I'm propped up watching, and gets in betwen myhead and the pillow. Then..it's "strectch time" and she sprawls out in the middle of the bed watching the tv screen with me. Oh "mommy's legs are nearby. I must go lay my head across them and cuddle up to her as close as possible." Then a jump off the bed and back on. This time she plops herself right smack in the middle. I eventually rollovrer, she presses herself against me. It is like clockwork eberynight. Just like this lol, but I love it!

Back