Thread: New home needed for Cooper

Post Thanks / Like

Default New home needed for Cooper

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Home needed for Cooper, a very gentle and quiet Blenheim boy, who is aged between 5 & 8, he has been neutered and is chipped.
    He is quite deaf, so would need to be in a home where there is no risk in him getting out of an open front door, because he won't hear his name being called - for instance a family with older teenagers upwards. He would also be ideal for someone that is retired. He has very few needs - one of his favourite occupations is snoozing all day , but he loves human company and getting cuddles. He also loves his walks and his food. He gets on well with other dogs, but would be ok as the sole dog too.
    He has a very mild heart murmur, which is common in Cavaliers over the age of 5. This doesn't need any medication at the moment.
    If you are interested, please send a PM or email irishcavalierrescue@gmail.com

Cooper, on Flickr

Cooper, on Flickr

[/FONT]

Shirley

Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe this lovely boy is still waiting for his forever home. Hope he's sorted soon.
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree

Post Thanks / Like

He is lovely and so laid back looking and he has a similar mark on the left side of his face as my Ben and Nicki's Tommy (I think)
    Ben (Blenheim)

Still missing Toby (Blenheim) and Ciara (Black and Tan)
    www.tobydug.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it's like a giant freckle!
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Default talented deaf dog

What a sweetie the rescue seems. A few weeks ago, I met a lady with a deaf Great Dane, who she had rescued about 8 years ago. Working with a special trainer he was taught to respond to 64 signs, from International Sign Language for the Deaf. He was the sweetest gentle giant I ever met. Hope the little Cavie finds such a devoted guardian.

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely fella.

Post Thanks / Like

What a sweet boy. Wish I could take him.........
    Kathleen
    Thomas (tri-colour) & Jade (blenheim) waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thrilled to let you know that Cooper went to his new home last week. It took a while but was worth waiting for the right home for him.

Shirley

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent news.
    Willow, Bertie & Finn [Blenheim & Tri Cavs],Eden [German Shepherd], Casper [BF Amazon], 2 ex-Bat Hens, 4 Cockatiels & a Barraband in a pear tree