• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new star in the sky......Winston

Winston was put to sleep on Monday after failing rapidly the last few weeks. He joined a legion of other S/M dogs upon crossing the Bridge. Run free my baby boy, we miss you so much. There are crater sized holes in both our hearts and our home. Till we see you again, I'll only have to look up at the stars and you will be there for me. *ng*l*ng*l

I so remember you writing about your little SM pug in your first post. I am just so sorry that the journey you wrote about has not been longer. I'll look up at the stars & think of him too.

May he rest easy now.

Thank you margaret for reminding me. Oh no! I wrote about winston on my blog. Cathy I am so so so sorry. I know there is nothing I can say to ease the pain you feel but I am terribly sorry

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Cathy, so sorry to hear that you had to give Winston his wings. He will have a special place in your heart always.:hug:

I took the liberty of writing a poem for you. I am so sorry for you loss

winston.jpg

Awwww Robbie!!!

You made me tear up... that was just so wonderful for you to do that in honor of Winston

I'm very sorry that you lost Winston. :hug:

Rob's poem is a really lovely tribute. Such kindness and support here!

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today"

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you.

Back