• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Toby @ 4 weeks old

gamefanz

The breeder always sends us new pictures of Toby on Thursday's. So here are a few from today. I just want to cuddle with him :lotsaluv:
Becky
http://i52.tinypic.com/iz7vwp.jpg
iz7vwp.jpg

66znmq.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!!!!!! I can"t stand all that CUTENESS!!!!!! He is the most adorable baby ! I am soooo op jealous

AWWWWWWW ! I just said that out loud. What an adorable puppy Becky. :l*v::l*v:

It really helps having regular pictures doesn't it? I think the bonding process starts even before puppy comes home. Toby is a great name too cl*p

he's adorable!

Has anyone threatened to steal him yet? I think about 40 people said that they would steal my Koda. Maybe i will be the first to steal him :)

I am sure you are very excited to get him! Counting down the days?

Awe, Toby is so cute. That is so nice that your breeder takes these pics very Thursday, what a treat for you!

Thank you everyone. We are definitely bonding to him through pictures. She updates us with his progress and what he is doing at the moment. Its great!
My SIL wants him and can't wait to visit. My parents can't wait for him to grow a little so their collie has a playmate. Thank goodness their Collie is calmer now that he is 7. He is a BIG boy! DD's friends want to have play dates with him too LOL
I told all of them that we can't wait for everyone to visit but no puppy dates until all shots are given and no females to visit until he is old enough to get fixed! Aren't we strict parents!:lol:

Becky

Back