• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My little helper

Hi

Hes a lovely boy ,how did you arrive at his name .I shall pm later in answer to your questions .:)

Hi

Hes a lovely boy ,how did you arrive at his name .I shall pm later in answer to your questions .:)

Thank you :) He is a bit of trouble at the moment with his chewing as he is teething.

As for his name, our previous dog was named Anzac (we saw the name in a magazine and it just stuck!) and he only lived until he was 7, he passed away extremely unexpectedly, so we decided to honour him with a war themed name for our next dog.

We decided Kokoda was nice and was able to be shortened to Koda easily. If we got a female we would have called her Poppy :)

Thank you Brian, i really appreciate it!

Awe! How cute are Cav puppies? They look like stuffed animals!

Best thing I ever got Brooklyn for teething was bully sticks, ice cubes and frozen carrots (y)

Back