• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thoughts and prayers for Nicki today

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Today is the day Nicki is to have her special surgery which we all hope will help relieve the terrible pain she has in her face. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today and I hope we will have some good news from her before too long. :flwr:

Thinking of Nicki and her husband today. Hope all goes well with the operation. And to a pain free future.

Thank you Karlin for reminding us of this

I have Nicki in my prayers... and Gracie is also wishing her well. We love Nicki for all that she has done to help Cavaliers. Sending all my best wishes that this relieves her pain.

Woke up thinking about Nicki this morning. Prayers for a successful surgery and a quick return home. We love you Nicki and are all pulling for you :hug:

Nicki's husband emailed today to say that she is currently undergoing tests to decide whether surgery is the best option.
These tests will take about a week to complete, so it is unlikely that there will be any further news until then.

I just want Nicki to know that we are thinking of her and hoping that she can be made more comfortable very soon.

Thinking of you Nicki! Sending lots of magical Cav healing (after all, they are the best drug right?!) you way :lotsaluv:

I hope everything went well for you.

Update

I thought I would let you know, I am in touch with Nicki by e mail. Nicki is using something with a strange keyboard and even though she is able to e mail it is difficult.

The situation is the same, a decision will be made in the next couple of days. I have been sending Nicki all of your good wishes which I am sure will cheer her up.

Thanks for the update Tania.
Whatever the decision is,I hope it's something which can offer relief from the pain.
Must be so frustrating waiting and not knowing:mad:.
Sins

Nicki, I hope that the tests will be completed soon and whatever the doctors decide to do will bring lasting pain relief for you. Think of you and sending you cavvy licks too :flwr:

Every best wish for you ..I hope that only good things will result..good and healing vibes from the Land Downunder.

Back