• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need pros & cons of having two females instead male & female

I, on the other hand, do not have a Luke at home and end up taking my dogs for walks two by two. It just seems easier that way. I get to train them more easily and
I get more exercise - although sometimes I am bone tired. I take the two most difficult ones together - Oz and Maddie - because they need the same type of work. Riley and Oliver are a dream to walk. I've tried every combination and you might think that the easy ones would wear off on the difficult ones, but no way. They're learning though. It only takes about three steps out the front door now before they settle down and we can have a quiet walk.

Well I'm glad its not just me. Tangled leashes plus you know boys and peeing! Walks would take forever. I'm sure it takes practice and it did get easier but I was embarrassed walking two this weekend. I must have looked like an idiot.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I would add, towards the end it would have been harder with ella and another. I moved because she would just stop. Sometimes I would carry her and it would be impossible for me to handle her SM days and another. That's just me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back