• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tess is feeling down

robbieswan

I have noticed Tess is not her normal self today. She is eating and drinking but seems to have lost her spark..She is just moping around the house. I think this clammy weather is getting to her.

Dogs do have their slow days sometimes too...

I do notice that on the hotter days, Gracie is not as interested in playing as long and wants to sleep a bit more. We had a long walk earlier today and it is warmer than it has been... and now she is kinda pooped. Only reason to be concerned is if it continues for long period or starts to affect other aspects of her health/behavior.

tesssad.jpg

Maybe Tess is just having serious thoughts..

Like how to resolve world peace! I have contended for a long time that if we just sent a team of Cavaliers to peace talks things would go so much better! :p

She looks tired, she has the same sort of tired eyebrows that my little one Atlas gets.

Back