• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What A day!!

Starski

Went for a lovely Autumn day drive here in Sydney..(Aust) and on the way out of Sydney towards the Hawkesbury Valley..my newly purchased VW Golf(second hand but a beauty) broke down ..had to be towed home. Star my Tri Cavvy couldnt come in the tow truck with me but rode home perched in the back seat of my car on the flat bed of the big tow truck!! very exciting..he was flat out tired when we got home..had tea and crashed on the sofa..too much excitement for a little Cavaliero!! :)

balmainpics053.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my.... we all have those days!

But this is a doozey of a story. He does look all tuckered out from the excitement. Poor Star!

Hmmm, what, was the towtruck driver heartless?!?! Unbelieveable! ;)
I'm sorry you had one of those days, but it just means tomorrow will be better!

He could have sat on my lap in the cabin of the truck space wise but safety reg wise it was not allowed..the driver was a good bloke and Star wasnt the worse for wear..quite exciting and he had a great view lol...the car is in the mechanics now and will be back on the road in a few days...bit hard on the hip pocket nerve but doable...:p

Back