1. What are the ages of your Cav/ Cav's?
Murphy is 5, and we think Misty is 5 or 6
2. Do you do agility with your Cav/Cav's?
3. Do you show your Cav/Cav's? If so have they won in show?
4. Are there any funny or unique things your Cav does that just makes you smile or melt? If there is please share.
Oh there are so many thing my pair do that make me smile, especially after a bad day. Sometimes just looking at them is enough to make me get all gushy. Misty gives the best cuddles when I come home, including nibbling and licking my ears. Murphy sighs when he's been told off for being a bad boy, and he always has to get a final bark in after he's been told to stop.
5. When you took in your first Cav did you know about all the health issues they could have?
I knew about MVD, but that was it.
6. Did your Cav/Cav's parents get tested for SM/MVD before you brought your pup home?
I have no idea. Misty was a resuce so no previous history. And we never asked when we bought Murphy, we were totally clueless back then.
7. If your Cav is over the age of 2, do they have SM/MVD? The reason I ask this is because I have been doing a lot of reading on the site and it seems MANY of you are facing this and would like to know how many are not compared to who are.
Murphy is heart clear, Misty has a regular irregular heartbeat. I haven't had a reason to take them for a MRI scan, as neither shows concerning symptoms.
8. What are the greatest positives that your Cav/Cav's have brought to your life?
Their unconditional love. Even Misty, who was so shy when we got her loves her cuddles. Their ability to make me laugh and shake off a bad mood.
Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.