• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank you to those who are continually dedicated (nicki)

anniemac

I have been taking ellas passing really hard. I wrote on another post about choosing to be clueless because I need to be right now. However, I think of members of the forum whose absense is always noticed.

In particular nicki since she should be in all our thoughts right now. There was a GI question and karlin mentioned nicki would know more. We all have had times when we wanted someone to help us and nicki has been extremely special to me. I just want to thank her among others that choose not to be clueless. Even to send a tough email to a friend because she cared (she did that for me) but did not choose to ignore it.

By the way, think about it. How she has her husband log in to give us updates. Thank you for being strong and I hope you get better soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back