• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our princess Mischa passed away today 17 months old from leukemia

I am so very sorry run free Mischa
The Dance

Looking back on the memory of
the dance we shared, beneath the stars above.
For a moment all the world was right,
how was I to know that you'd ever say good bye?
And now I'm glad I didn't know
the way it all would end, the way it all would go.
Our lives are better left to chance,
I could have missed the pain,
but I'd have had to miss the dance.
Holding you, I held everything,
for a moment, wasn't I the king?
If I'd only known how the king would fall
hey who's to say, you know I might have changed it all.
And now I'm glad I didn't know
the way it all would end, the way it all would go.
Our lives are better left to chance,
I could have missed the pain,
but I'd have had to miss the dance.

---Aileen

Diane,

So sorry to read this. Sending love and best wishes your way at this very sad time:(

mischa-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for your very kind messages and robbieswan for the beautiful tribute to our beloved mischa.We still cant believe she has been taken away from us so early,the onchologist is calling us tomorrow to shed some more light on whats happened so it may help us to deal with it all a little better.Myself and my partner are not dealing with our loss very well at the moment and miss her so much,we hope time will help us with this.
Thank you again xxx diane

Today we are going to collect Mischa's ashes.we want to get our princess back home where he belongs with mum n dad and her three big sisters.xxx

I'm just so sorry for what you have had to go through, and what she did too. My thoughts and strength are with you...I am glad she is coming home.

Thinking of you today. I hope at least you will have some comfort having Mischa's ashes returned. I know from personal experience having Sonny's ashes returned to me gave me a great deal of comfort during a really sad time

So very sorry to hear that Mischa has been called to the bridge way before her time. May her memory stay in your hearts always. :hug:

Thanks again all for the support,we have today bought mischas ashes home and its given us little comfort knowing she is back home where she belongs with us.

The onchologist has called today and advised that it was actually acute monoblastic leukemia that took our little girl from us as opposed to the myloid leukemia that was first suspected.

We are now going to try and adjust to life without our precious girl and see what it brings us.

We are missing you so much our darling and you will forever be in our hearts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back