• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our princess Mischa passed away today 17 months old from leukemia

milandmais

Today after a very short but hard battle with myeloid leukemia our darling Mischa aged only 17 months has passed away.It took hold so quickly and has left us devastated and heartbroken, we are distraught and beside ourselves.She was the most beautiful and loving girl and we have been left with a gaping hole in our lives.

Mum and dad love you very much sweetheart and we will never forget the joy you bought to us in your short life.:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Words cannot describe our pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

229176_1553721982671_1823838556_950239_563501_n.jpg

Oh dear, I am so sorry. Writing this with tears running down my face. I just can't imagine how you are feeling right now.

R.I.P. Little one, God lent you to this world for just a little time, but had to call you back to be with him.

I'm so shocked and saddened to read this. My deepest sympathy to you both.
Run free little princess Mischa.
sins

Thank you for your kind words, i cannot even begin to tell you how we are feeling we are distraught,we are at the moment being comforted by our remaining three cavaliers millie,maisy and megan who are also missing their little sister terribly.We are shocked by the past couple of days events that have led to us losing our beloved and precious Mischa to a horrible horrible disease.No words can describe our loss.
Diane xx

Just to let you know I am thinking of you.
What a beautiful girl, so terribly sad.

Love
Nanette xxxxx

I am so, so sorry for your loss.

I was crying as I read that, and words alone cannot convey what I want to say to you, and I am sure words alone cannot convey what you are feeling at the moment.

But what I can say is that Mischa will be there, at the rainbow bridge, waiting. With her tail wagging and held up high. She will bound into your arms for some much awaited kisses and some hugs but in the meantime she is in doggy heaven, running happily and free from sickness.

Thinking of you in this hard time

I'm am so sorry you lost your little girl at such a young age - so unfair. I am thinking of you and know that she is running free at the bridge with all our babies who have gone before. xxx

Oh no; I am so so sorry. :( This is just devastating news; this is far too young an age to lose such a special cavalier. My thoughts are with you at such a very difficult time.

Back