Thread: New training venue in Washington Tyne and Wear

Hybrid View

Unit 3, 194 Commerce Park, Stephenson Ind Est, Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE37 3HR
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New training venue in Washington Tyne and Wear

Hi, If anyone is interested in training their cavaliers and live in the North East of England, I have an indoor training arena in Washington Tyne and Wear called cleverpawz. I am interested in getting together an all cavalier agility team. See the website for more details.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleverpawz View Post
    Hi, If anyone is interested in training their cavaliers and live in the North East of England, I have an indoor training arena in Washington Tyne and Wear called cleverpawz. I am interested in getting together an all cavalier agility team. See the website for more details.
    That sounds great. Shame you are so far away.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Unit 3, 194 Commerce Park, Stephenson Ind Est, Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE37 3HR
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Going to any shows?

Hi, Yes they really love their agility. Are you going to any shows up this way?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleverpawz View Post
    Hi, Yes they really love their agility. Are you going to any shows up this way?
    No I am sticking to my local agility shows. My main thing is Rally as I got osteo athritis in both of my knees. And it probably won't be long before I can't do agility anymore.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "