• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New training venue in Washington Tyne and Wear

Hi, If anyone is interested in training their cavaliers and live in the North East of England, I have an indoor training arena in Washington Tyne and Wear called cleverpawz. I am interested in getting together an all cavalier agility team. See the website for more details:cool:.

Hi, If anyone is interested in training their cavaliers and live in the North East of England, I have an indoor training arena in Washington Tyne and Wear called cleverpawz. I am interested in getting together an all cavalier agility team. See the website for more details:cool:.

That sounds great. Shame you are so far away.

Hi, Yes they really love their agility. Are you going to any shows up this way?

No I am sticking to my local agility shows. My main thing is Rally as I got osteo athritis in both of my knees. And it probably won't be long before I can't do agility anymore.

Back