• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harleys first Agility Competition

Sabby

Been doing Agility for just over a year now and everybody was telling me to enter this competition. It was a BAA competition so you are competing against every height. So I am proud to say that Harley got a 7th place Rosette out of 61 dogs entered in Agility. He got clear rounds in Jumping, Steeple Chase and Agility 2.

I am especially proud as Harley was the only Cavalier there among all the Collies.

I am so tired just take a photo and leave me asleep.

001.jpg

004.jpg

Congrats! How cute is that. That's what Max looks like after a competition lol. Rylie still looks like the tazmanian devil.:badgrin:

Congrats to Harley, and you. I love BAA shows for their atmosphere, but it is difficult being up against all heights. So very well done for that 7th place.cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p I always say that the jump height may be altered for size, but all dogs still have to cover the same amount of ground between the obstacles, so it's not an even playing field.

Maddie and Pippin look like that after an agility show. Bless. Lovely pictures.

Congrats to Harley, and you. I love BAA shows for their atmosphere, but it is difficult being up against all heights. So very well done for that 7th place.cl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p I always say that the jump height may be altered for size, but all dogs still have to cover the same amount of ground between the obstacles, so it's not an even playing field.

Maddie and Pippin look like that after an agility show. Bless. Lovely pictures.

Mad Pip

You are right the atmosphere is always great at BAA Shows.

I have learned that you do stand a chance with Agility and anything that has contacts in it as (sorry Collie lovers) most of the Collies are so keen they don’t get a clear round as they don’t hit the contacts. I won’t enter jumping or steeple chase again as that is all for speed and we don’t stand a chance against the collies.

Very well done,
Harley seems to love the agility.Three clear rounds in the different disciplines is excellent.He's earned his rest for sure.
Sins

Hi Sabby

Well done to you both ,he is a little champion I bet you really feel proud of Harley ,hes a smasher .:)

Sabby I need some more biscuits if I order today you post when you want theres no rush .They are all still on a diet but I keep finding little Cavalier messages all over asking me to order some more .:)

And can you post a link please to your shop for me and everybody ,thanks again.

Last edited:
congratulations!! I am years away from entering agility. But it is fun to dabble in. Your boy looks so happy to be done with his run. ;)

congratulations!! I am years away from entering agility. But it is fun to dabble in. Your boy looks so happy to be done with his run. ;)

We only started agility last March. Harley was a natural at it. Didn't have to show him anything, the only thing that took a while was weaving and the seasaw. I have learned a lot in a year and i think when the dog goes wrong it's mainly the handlers fault. But harley absolutly loves it.

Back