• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Oddest Sleeping Position

dogtired2.jpg

OMG this is just great

Luka does that!

Mimi while watching a movie.

2011-05-02 12.26.12 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

Mimi on my workout step (a great excuse not to use it)

2010-12-09 14.59.28 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

Mimi found the best spot in the house while i cas clearing out the pan cupboard.

DSC00162 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

He puts his head on my laptop too!

"Your baby is still your baby no matter what species" So true. My French professor said to me, in response to Luka's SM, "There will always be other dogs" and I wanted to punch him.

Even though Coco is not in a strange position, I find it odd that her eye is partially open! She was out snoring in this picture. Whats more odd, is the large cat stuffed into the puppy carrier, who looks uncomfortable, but is also dead asleep!

crashed.jpg

Even though Coco is not in a strange position, I find it odd that her eye is partially open! She was out snoring in this picture. Whats more odd, is the large cat stuffed into the puppy carrier, who looks uncomfortable, but is also dead asleep!

crashed.jpg

Luka sleeps with his eyes open sometimes too!

Back