• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Oddest Sleeping Position

mhabca

I went back a couple of years and did not see this one. I hope it hasn't been done, at least not for a while.

Here's a sample from Mika:

DSC01495.jpg

:luv:Flash :luv: ~ Not sure if it is really "odd" since he does it all the time... but it is a little different

209774_1905108036790_1514439143_2075024_5775098_o1.jpg

Jasper and Holly sleeping.

P1050002.jpg

I have posted this photo before.

Did you get Holly and Jasper from Kahleyvale Cavaliers?!

I remember seeing this photo on their website!

They were my chosen breeders and i was going to get a puppy from them but they didn't have any available so they refered me to somewhere else :)

Yes I did. She is a lovely lady. You should come to the cavalier picnic and Xmas party they have twice a year. The next one is in June. I will let you know when, it's awesome. There's so many Cavs there.

Yes I did. She is a lovely lady. You should come to the cavalier picnic and Xmas party they have twice a year. The next one is in June. I will let you know when, it's awesome. There's so many Cavs there.

She is a lovely lady :) Is the picnic open to all cavaliers? Or just cavaliers bred by her?
If i am abvailbale and can come i think i will, it would be awesome.

My husband and I are laughing so hard at these!
Thank you to everyone for posting :)

I'll get Brooklyn's up soon, she has so many!! My husband goes "well, at least we know all cav's are like that" ha.

These are so cute! And, it amazes me how much alike all blenheims look! My Bentley has been doing lots of daytime sleeping lately; he'll stretch out very long and sleep on his side, many times with his eyes open. He likes to be as near me as possible. If I'm in my chair using my laptop he needs to be touching my foot which makes it impossible to get up without waking him. In many ways, we've created a needy little baby, but I guess that's what grandma & grandpa needed! He'll be 6 months old on the 26th and his neutering will be done June 1.

I was going to post a photo of Jake sleeping with his bum hanging off of the sofa, but as I went to take the picture, he slid gracefully to the floor, woke up and fixed me with a "what did you just do?" stare. Daft dog ;-)

Back