• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tulie is almost ready to come home!

TMA

5756078283_85d884cf76.jpg
Tulie is six weeks old in these pictures taken on 5-7-11. She is almost ready to share our home. We are so excited.

P1000193-1 by TMA08, on Flickr

P1000179 by TMA08, on Flickr

a%3E

Oh, I love her markings, she's adorable! :lotsaluv:

5/7 was the day we brought our new baby home, at 8 1/2 weeks.

She is just too adorable !!!! Such a little cuddle-bug. I would never put her down. Congratulations !!!!

Awwwwwwwwww she is so cute! I can't wait to hear how her first night was in her new home! Congrats!:lotsaluv:

She is gorgeous!
When do you get to bring her home?
You must be extremely excited!

She almost has the same markings as my new boy :)

Last edited:
We are bringing her home tomorrow. We feel like we've built a nursery and we are waiting on a baby. The new fence is built. The toys have all been washed and the food bowls are ready...

P1000148 by TMA08, on Flickr

Oh.....so cute!!! You must be so excited. And yes, it does feel like bringing a baby home! When I went to a farm with my sister-in-law (who has a child, no dog), she made fun of me because I brought more stuff for Brooklyn than she did for her daughter! Ha.

You must be so excited for the new arrival!

No words to describe how precious she is....

Little Cavvies are just adorable and you have a sweetheart for sure!

We are bringing her home tomorrow. We feel like we've built a nursery and we are waiting on a baby. The new fence is built. The toys have all been washed and the food bowls are ready...

P1000148 by TMA08, on Flickr
Just look at that fat freckled puppy tummy! I wanna blow raspberries on it. :lotsaluv:

Just look at that fat freckled puppy tummy! I wanna blow raspberries on it. :lotsaluv:

You and me both Denise~!

Claire had that white blaze when we brought her home. Maybe not quite as large. It eventually went away (she has a little bit of a caramel colored streak now)She is ADORABLE!

Back