• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Don't leave me.....

The Boss

Fudge was giving it her best puppy when i went to leave this morning :lol:

DSCF1594.jpg

Aw! It's hard to say no to a face like that!
You should have called in sick and snuggled on the couch with her all day. :rotfl:

Luka jumps on the guest bed that over looks the carport and stares at us through the window. Aren't they just adorably manipulative.

Such sad eyes!!

Poor little Fudge I wouldn't have been able to leave her the eyes get me every time! Hope you gave her an extra special hug when you got home!

Luka jumps on the guest bed that over looks the carport and stares at us through the window. Aren't they just adorably manipulative.
Clancy does that to me from the living room window, so my last view of him as I drive away is his pitiful face. It may have backfired on him, as it's one of the reasons we got him a new baby brother! :rotfl:

awww I feed the dogs in the am and than run quickly out of the door while they are still eating so I don't have to see their sad little faces!

Back