• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday from Ella

anniemac

It's been very hard with Ella's loss but a facebook friend sent me a special birthday present. She made a video for my birthday from Ella. It is truly touching.

Have the tissues ready!

It is a beautiful and moving tribute to the lovely Ella and your friend is very special for putting it together for you. Everyone on the board has been touched by the loss of Ella and I'm sure she is smiling down on you every day and she will live on forever in you heart (and ours).
Happy Birthday Anne.

What a beautiful gesture from your friend. It's a really lovely tribute to your sweet Ella. Every word of it is true too, she knew she was so loved!

And through my tears, Happy Birthday from Riley, me and my gang to you. Wow, what a great friend to make that once in a lifetime gift for you.

That is such a beautiful gift. Happy birthday! I especially loved the picture of Ella with her head out the window and the wind blowing, she looked so content. You made such a wonderful life for her and she will forever be your little angel.

I'm sorry I missed this. And that I missed your birthday Anne. I haven't seen the video, but I am sure it's lovely.

I hope you did something special for your birthday.

Back