• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Creating Memories

Karen and Ruby

Just wanted to share with you all a few photos froma recent studio shoot I went to with the fur babies:))

Afer recent losses across the forum and close friends of mine I realised to take nothing for granted and that life is too short to loose out on a chance for something like this- so onthe thought that I had not one photo of me with my woofs I took the plunge and got these done- these are my favorites of around 70 piccies!

5763136510_278c9e4225_z.jpg

5762605499_622c7cfcb7.jpg

5762607193_6a288e5631.jpg

5762594555_0f076b4af0.jpg

5762596631_4f5560a446.jpg

5763145614_f3cd120e1b.jpg

Beautiful....all 3 of you. What a wonderful keepsake. I've thought to do that so many times and never followed up. Now may be the time since my baby is already 11 yrs. old.

Really beautiful photos and a wonderful keepsake. For my first birthday without Sonny last year Paul and Elise made a hardback book via Apple on our iMac full of photos we had of and with Sonny. It was a total surprise when it arrived but it's one of my really treasured possessions and everyone that's seen it thinks it's lovely and was such a thoughtful and loving gesture.

You all just have to STOP being so cute together!!!

We can only take so much cuteness at one time, you know??! :biggrin:

Karen they are lovely, I particularly like the fourth one! Charlie looks a real cheeky little monkey. :p

What a lovely idea! Beautiful pictures, something you can even send to friends and family as presents or for your own cards...

Ah thanks everyone- I love them all!

I was surprised at how well Charlie posed, Ruby has always turned it on when the camera comes out!

There are quite alot of piccies where his wonky eye is really prominant but hey thats my boy!;)

So, so beautiful! I particular like the first one with your ruby baby. So natural and gorgeous!

Back