• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Bed and new coats Jasper and Holly

Jasper and Holly

Just bought yet another bed! It's really for when we go away in the caravan to stop them getting wet when we sit out under the awning if it's raining. They sleep inside with us at night.
The coats I couldn't resist them. They sleep in them now it's getting a bit cooler.

DSC_1415.jpg

DSC_1420.jpg

They look brill coats Deb, Kaley could have done with one of those with all the snow we had here during the winter:)

They look brill coats Deb, Kaley could have done with one of those with all the snow we had here during the winter:)

Hi Carol,
That's one thing I don't miss about England. The cold weather! Lol. In winter here in Brisbane it's cool in the morning and evening but during the day it's like an English summer. I cannot believe how cheap those coats were.

Back